Egypt.Com - منتديات مصر

abshir siraaj

Welcome To The Real Siraaj

Books

lil wayn Pictures, Images and Photos

منتدى فور بنات :: ينتهي في 13 - 8 - 2009
منتديات بنت اليمن - ينتهي في 18 - 8 - 2009 توبيكات مرسى الحب

Aishwarya Rai

Many great players will be at display in 2 mouth watering clashes!!

Many great players will be at display in 2 mouth watering clashes!!

It seems like just yesterday when Chelsea was struggling to qualify for the knock out stages of the tournament. And Arsene Wenger might have been frustrated to have finished second is his group. (Though in retrospect I am sure Wenger would be happy now as all seem to have gone well for Arsenal as they find themselves in the Semi final against none other than Ferguson’s Red devils).

Well whether I believe it or not, it’s true as the Semi finals of the champions’ league are upon us. And we have 2 mouth watering clashes lined up for us.

First we will have Chelsea traveling to Spain to meet the current Spanish league leader Barcelona on Tuesday.

Barcelona vs Chelsea

Terry and co. will have their hands full against Messi and co.

Terry and co. will have their hands full against Messi and co.

Man Utd vs Arsenal

Not just a battle between 2 of the best players in the world

Not just a battle between 2 of the best players in the world

Second we will see Arsene Wenger taking his young gunners to Old Trafford. Last year it was 2 English giants Chelsea and Liverpool meeting in the semi finals. And this time its the other 2 English giants meeting in a Champions’ league semi final. Just goes to show why the English Premier league is one of the best in the world today.

Wenger who has just rejected an audacious move by the German giants Bayern Munich to take him to Germany will be keep to keep his gunner motivated at their only chance of silverware this season. The gunners are finishing the season on a high with some exhilarating football and with 20 games unbeaten in the premiership and still going strong.

But the season will still be a disappointment for a lot of big names including Adebayor, Robin Van Persie, and Fabregas to have not won a single trophy in the last 4 years now. So this will be enough motivation for the big names to fire in this match so as to take Arsenal closer to their 1st trophy in 4 years.

Van Persie will miss the match due to injury and this will be a big blow to Arsenal. Also Arshavin misses the match as he is cup tied. That will make the creative options limited for Arsenal and Fabregas will have to take a chunk of that responsibility.
When you look at the sides on paper it’s not difficult to think that Arsenal look a somewhat weaker side given their youth and inexperience.
But Arsenal have proven it earlier that this perceived weakness of their’s is indeed their strength. And they could do so again.

Yet I feel looking at the way Man Utd came back against Tottenham in the weekend you just feel that this Man Utd side is still hungry for trophy’s and will go to lengths to win one. So my money in this one is on Manchester united and I know a lot of Arsenal fans will disagree and I could again end up with my face smeared in egg but I am willing to take the risk and bet my money on Man Utd. If Arsenal wins I might lose my money but will still be happy to see one of favorite teams in the Champions league Final.
So you see I will win either ways :)

Will update the scores immediately after both matches so keep watching this space for more details. Go gunners!!!

l…

Barcelona – Bayern Munich:  4-0

Barcelona thrashed Bayern for 4-0 at home..That went right with my prediction… The tie is all done now and beyond Bayern’s reach.

Bayern were caught napping in the first half as Barca started scoring for fun.  It was as if Bayern defense did not do any homework for the Barca Trinity. They looked dazed at the ease at which Barca started scoring.

Messi & co. lead Barca closer to the Semi Final

Messi & co. lead Barca closer to the Semi Final

Messi led the Barca attack scoring 2 of the 4 goals and Eto and Henry shared 1 each.

Liverpool v Chelsea:  1-3

Look at Xabi alonso, he typifes Liverpools performance: Caught Sleeping

Look at Xabi alonso, he typifes Liverpools performance: Caught Sleeping

In Liverpool the story was much different.. Where inspite of the early Lead Benitez’s men could not keep their nerve’s and Branislav Ivanovic was the unlikely hero as he slid 2 from 2 corners past Pepe Reina in the Liverpool Goal. Drogba , the big match player that he is, scored the third for Chelsea from a delightful team effort to make it 1-3 for Chelsea. This tie too is almost beyond Liverpool now as they cannot be expected to go to Chelsea and win 3-0.

Ivanovic: Unlikely Hero for the Night...

Ivanovic: Unlikely Hero for the Night...

Liverpool v Chelsea: -

The drawback of playing in one of the most competitive leagues in the world is that sometimes you have to face one of your local adversaries in Europe much earlier than you would like. And this precisely is no new thing to Chelsea and Liverpool.

Chelsea will travel to Liverpool in a bid to advance further in the Knock out stages of the championship. But the impetus will surely be with the home team who are currently on a roll of good form and have already beaten Chelsea in their own backyard earlier in this season.

Mentally it would be tough for the blues to forget how Liverpool broke one of the longest standing records in Premiership history when they defeated Chelsea at home, who had been undefeated for years…

Here are the team details as per The Telegraph:

Team details

Liverpool (4-2-3-1, r-l): Reina; Arbeloa, Skrtel, Carragher, Aurelio; Alonso, Lucas; Kuyt, Gerrard, Riera; Torres.
Chelsea (4-3-3, r-l): Cech; Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, A Cole; Mikel, Essien, Lampard; Kalou, Drogba, Malouda.
Referee: Claus Bo Larsen (Denmark)

Gerrard- Torres combo is sure on fire for Liverpool off late and I am sure they will be key if Liverpool is to take any advantage to Stamford Bridge in the second Leg.

Dangerous Duo, Beware Europe

Dangerous Duo, Beware Europe

For Chelsea it would be the midfield which will be very crucial. Lampard, Essien and Mikel will have to dictate the tempo of the game and control it to Chelsea’s favor. Would be interesting to see how Drogba performs tonight. He is the type of player who usually performs in big matches, and does it get bigger than this?

Lampard and Essien will have to dominate the midfield

Lampard and Essien will have to dominate the midfield

I feel Liverpool will have an edge, more due to the tremendous recent form they have had both in the European competition and the Barclays Premier League.

Barcelona v Bayern Munich: -

Even before i start discussing the two teams its better we take a look at the teams first. So here ar ethe team details once again thanks to The Telegraph:

Team details

Barcelona (probable, 4-1-2-3): Valdes; Alves, Marquez, Pique, Puyol; Xavi; Keita, Iniesta; Messi, Eto’o, Henry.
Bayern Munich (probable, 4-3-3): Rensing; Oddo, Demichelis, Van Buyten, Lahm; Schweinsteiger, Ze Roberto, Van Bommel; Ribery, Toni, Podolski.
Referee: H Webb (England).

Well both sides here are extremely good on paper stuffed with world class players and its difficult to choose one. Then again its difficult to choose on paper. Anyone following the La liga will know of the sheer domination Pep Guardiola’s team has had on the Spanish league this season.

So my pick would be Barcelona. They would be playing at home and if all goes will the tie would be decided in the first leg itself (assuming they score 4/5 goals). But underestimating Bayern would be a mistake as Guardiola would know that Jorgen Klinsmann’s men could well dent the Barcelona defense and get the crucial away goals so coveted in this stage of the tournament.

Messi holds the key for Barca going forward and he has been in the form of his life. Luckily he hasn’t had any major injuries this season and so he has been able to reach the high expectations people have set for him. Lot would be expected from him again this time as he would be up against the wily & crafty Phillip Lahm who is no stranger to the tricks of the trade.

Messi, the man in form

Messi, the man in form

For Bayern Ribery would be the man to be watched for. He is on the target-list of all the top clubs of Europe with Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona themselves interested in signing the player. He would definitely like to impress one of his prospective suitors with a dazzling performance.

Ribery, the man to watch out for

Ribery, the man to watch out for

All in all, I think Barca would have just a little too much going for them to be able to be stopped by Bayern.

Will update final score after the match… Till then Adieus!!! 

Amazing Afro

Weird Hair-do's of Fellaini
Weird Hair-do’s of Fellaini
Trimmed and groomed

Trimmed and groomed

Arsenal on the rise again?

Arsenal on the rise again?

Arsenal defeated Hull city 2-1 yesterday night to go through to the FA cup semi final. Before that they defeated Blackburn comprehensively to regain the coveted 4th place and qualification for the Champions League. Also just a few days earlier they defeated FC Roma on penalties in the knock out stages of the Champions league to qualify for the quarter finals of the Champions League.

Thus as of now all seems well placed for Arsenal. If only the EPL season ended today I would be glad. I don’t trust Aston Villa (they might topple us from the 4th place)  and more importantly I dont trust Arsenal (the inconsistent performances over the last 2 years are to blame). With EPL and the pressure to qualify for the Champions League out we could concentrate on the FA cup and Champions league and try and get some silverware at the club after a long time.

Things are bright as of now for sure but the road ahead is not as rosy. We face Chelsea in the FA cup Semi finals and some very tough teams are lined up in the Champions league quarter finals draw.

I strongly believe that Arsenal will reach the Semi-finals of the Champions League, more so if we get Porto or Villareal in the Quarters, Even Bayern we might handle. But if we face any other English club or Barcelona, then we are doomed for sure.

Even the Premier league fixtures are gonna get tougher as the season comes to a close.

Date Team   Team home/away
21st March 2009
Newcastle
vs Arsenal away
4th April 2009 Arsenal vs Man City home 
11th April 2009 Wigan vs Arsenal away
26th April 2009 Arsenal vs Middlesbrough  home 
2nd May 2009 Portsmouth  vs Arsenal away
9th May 2009 Arsenal vs Chelsea  home 
16th May 2009 Manchester United  vs Arsenal away
24th May 2009 Arsenal vs Stoke City  home 
to be scheduled Liverpool vs Arsenal away

The Phenomenon that is BARCELONA

Posted in Football in general with tags Andres Iniesta, Barcelona, Bojan, Caceres, Daniel Alves, Eric Abidal, Eto, Gudjohnson, Henry, Hleb, Messi, Pique, Puyol, Rafael Marquez, Ronaldo, Sanchez, Sergio Busquets, Seydou Kieta, Slyvinho, Victor Valdes, Vidic, Villa, Xavi, Yaya Toure on March 17, 2009 by soccerzlife
The team that Europe is scared of at the moment!!!

The team that Europe is scared of at the moment!!!

Barcelona sit 6 points clear at the top of the spanish league table and are comfortably through to the quarter finals of the Champions league. They are hot favourites to win this seasons European tournament.

The team has thrived under the leadership of Pep Guardiola. Guardiola took over the reins from Rijkaard in the summer and re-organised the squad to create one of the most beautiful attacking team in Europe. Only Manchester United might come close to Barcelona in the amount of Matches won and goals scored and conceded and more prolifically for the amount of dominance in the league.

Guardiola spent around 90 Million to rebuild the squads buying the likes of Daniel Alves, Seydou Keita, Caceres, Pique, Hleb etc…

Barca play the 4-3-3 formation and they play it without any disguise as done by the likes of Chelsea who indeed play 4-3-2-1. the front 3 of Barca are out and out forwards and can in no way be classified as wingers. Eto leads the front 3 through the centre. Bojan is used in rotation or as a substitute and is definitely capable of reaching the high standards as set by the front 3 playing for Barca.

The Barca trinity: - Attack any defense would be terrorised of

The Barca trinity: - Attack any defense would be terrorised of

In the midfield Barca either play the young but highly promising Sergio Busquets, or Yaya Toure or Seydou Keita in the holding Midfield position. Then they have the ever dependable Xavi and highly creative Iniesta leading the midfield in attacking positions. Hleb and Gudjohnson are also available as options to the coach.

Iniesta & Xavi: - The creativity behind the team

Iniesta & Xavi: - The creativity behind the team

2 dependable centre backs

2 dependable centre backs

Puyol and Marquez are the centre halfs where Pique or Caceres or Gabriel Milito also play under rotation. Daniel Alves has been a revelation and he and Messi create a hovoc down the right hand side. On the left the french duo of Abidal and Henry are no less and Henry especially seems to be finding his form and is as lethal as Eto or Messi if not more.
2 explosive full backs

2 explosive full backs

The academy at Barcelona has been able to produce stars over the years

The academy at Barcelona has been able to produce stars over the years

There is also the right mix of youth and old at the club. The clubs have experienced players like Puyol, Henry, Marquez, Xavi, Abidal, Valdes and Sylvinho and at the same time budding stars in the form of Messi, Bojan, Pique, Caceres, Busquets.

young players en route to develop into stars at Barca

Young players en route to develop into stars at Barca

With the guidance of Puyol and Xavi, surely we can imagine Pique & Busquets to be the next big names at Barca.

Surely a superstar in the making!!Another Raul Gonzalez for Spain?

Surely a superstar in the making!!Another Raul Gonzalez for Spain?

Torres gets away from a struggling Vidic to score Kop's first goal
Torres gets away from a struggling Vidic to score Kop’s first goal

Next it was Evra’s turn to let his team down. He slid in with a tackle which saw none of the ball but instead some of Gerrard’s leg. Down went Gerrard and the referee pointed out to the spot. Gerrard misses quite rarely from the spot and sure was not gonna miss one in a match of this magnitude.

Evra brings down Gerrard to give Liverpool a penalty and a 1-2 lead
Evra brings down Gerrard to give Liverpool a penalty and a 1-2 lead
Gerrard's joy knows no bounds as he kisses the Camera!!!

Gerrard's joy knows no bounds as he kisses the Camera!!!

Next Vidic is the culprit again. As he brings Torres down just outside the box to not just be sent off but also allow Fabio Aurelio to place a perfectly taken free kick to give Liverpool the 3-1 lead and an extra person’s advantage.

Aurelio slots in the perfect free kick after Vidic is sent off
Aurelio slots in the perfect free kick after Vidic is sent off

Finally Dossena scored his second late goal in so many games for Liverpool to finish the match off at an incredible 1-4 scoreline after Ferdinand’s faliure to clear the ball. Dossena’s finishing is much better than Bendtnar and he’s just a left back.

Manchester united supporters leave the ground as liverpool take a 4-1 lead
Manchester united supporters leave the ground as liverpool take a 4-1 lead

Vidic has arguably been the best player for United this season and he didnt look half that player in this game. He was completely overshadowed by Torres in this match and looked a little scared of the striker to be frank.

That goes for the whole of United back four. The United defense has been the best in the whole of Barclays Premier League this season. But they never turned up in this match. Maybe they were tired with the sheer number of matches that they’ve had to play in the last couple of weeks. Maybe the mind games that Gerrard, Torres, Rafa and co. were playing got to them. Or maybe this was one of those off days that every person has once in a while. Now that the damage is done, i hope its the latter. Lets hope it was a one off day that the United defense had and that they will bounce off well next week against Fulham.

I have a strong feeling that the team will bounce back after receiving the hairdryer treatment from Sir Alex Ferguson. Fulham will be the poor team that bears the brunt.

Buck up Manchester United…Falling is no evil, falling and not standing up sure is:)

Arshavin scoring a stunning goal for Arsenal
Arshavin scoring a stunning goal for Arsenal

Walcott also sparkled the performance with his livewire pace. He was causing a havoc for warnock on the right side of the Arsenal attack through out the match.
Bendtnar missed a ton of chances as he couldnt get his first touch right most of the time. He contributed well for the first goal though.
Eboue was lucky to have 2 goals against his name. For the first he has to thank Arshavin whose shot rebounded off robinson for Eboue to tap in. For the second goal he has to thank Vela for getting the penalty.
I half expected Arshavin to take the penalty to go on to score his hattrick. But then Eboue stepped up and did a fine job if i may say so. Eboue indeed has been putting in some good performances off late and there seems to be a sense of urgency about him when he is on the pitch. I am in no way saying he is a good player and someone Arsenal should retain. But he is growing and needs to develop a lot more to come up to the Arsenal standard.

Eboue scored a rare brace for Arsenal
Eboue scored a rare brace for Arsenal

Song also has been putting in some good performances off late and deserves a pat on the back. I like Song more in the holding midfield position over Denilson. Lets hope Song continues the good performances and turns into a somewhat Obi Mikel type player for us.

With Aston Villa losing to Tottenham we are now back in the 4th place and in contention for the Champions league spot. We have to thank our bitter rivals spurs for the honor though…:)

We have some really tough last few fixtures of the season, so I say lets finish the challenge of Villa off by winning the next few matches in a row and distancing ourselves off Villa to a comfortable distance.

One last thing. Robin Van Persie did not feature in the match and Arsenal won comfortably. Wonder how he is feeling? He has been the best performer for Arsenal this season and the one match Arsenal leave him out and they are back scoring goals;)
Lets not read too much into it and just hope that he was getting a bit rusty after having a long run of matches without any injuries and this rest will do him good and he comes back with some goals in the next match.
Go Arsenal Go…

Vidic opens the scoring for the European champions

Vidic opens the scoring for the European champions

Even experienced players like Scholes and Giggs kept losing posession and game was very much open when the sides broke for half time. Inter just needed one goal and they’d be through on away goals rule.
SAF must have given the hairdryer treatment to his team as the team that turned in the second half was a much more composed one. Any nerves that were still present when Rooney and Ronaldo combined to create a stunning goal to give Man United the much needed 2 goal cushion.

Ronaldo heads in for United's second of the night

Ronaldo heads in for United's second of the night

Ronny and Rooney- deadly combo

Ronny and Rooney- deadly combo

Rooney sent a sublime cross in the box which was brilliantly headed in by Cristiano Ronaldo. The game was beyond Inter from that point, though the visitors did scare the Man United defence a few times. Adriano almost scored right after coming off the bench but was denied by the wood work.
At the end of the day it was an efficient European performance from Manchester United to go through to the Quarter-finals.
Barcelona look like the only team that can stop the Man U juggernaut at the moment. Though Liverpool will try to stop Man U when they travel to Old trafford tomorrow.
Rooney: I hate Kop

Rooney: I hate Kop

Rooney versus Torres, who will win??
Fernando: I'll Tor United apart

Fernando: I'll Tor United apart

Zinedine Zidane has just said today that Gerrard is the best player in the world. I wonder what World player of the year Cristiano Ronaldo has to say about it…
Zinedine Zidane believes Steven Gerrard is the best player on the planet!!

Zinedine Zidane believes Steven Gerrard is the best player on the planet!!

50 Cent pic

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
laylo caday

Priyanka Chopra

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 8

Oslo

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 7

don`t leave me in lost pain
don`t leave me out in the rain
come back and bring back my smile
and take these tears away

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 6

my new born romantic life رومانسيات حياة

https://shots.ikbis.com/image/121947/screen/love123.jpg Romantic life

LOVE IS LIFEWordBouncing Gold Text Letter IBouncing Gold Text Letter FLetter E

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 5

Originally Posted by Aziz View Post

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 4

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 3

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 1

Beautiful Girls and World's Luxury Cars - 2

News

galkacyo

10/08/2009 17:53
Gaalkacyo: Ciidamada dowladda Puntland ee Gaalkacyo oo qabtay dad badan oo xalay jabiyey Xaalada deg deg ahayd. 10. august 2009  APL ...
>>

sports news

04/08/2009 19:16
  // // ...
>>

madaxwayne c/raxmaan

04/08/2009 19:09
Garowe: Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, RW Soomaaliya, Cali Baashi, Ismaaciil Hure Buubaa oo Telfoon uga qeybgalaya Xuska Caawa ee Madaxtooyada. 1. august 2009  APL ...
>>

daawo garowe

04/08/2009 18:59
Garoowe: Daawo masawirada dabaaldagii 11 guurada Puntland 1. august 2009  APL Tool ...
>>

garoowe

04/08/2009 18:56
Garowe: " Dadka Soomaaliyeed ee heysta Gobalo aysan laheyn in ay ka baxaan ayaan ugu baaqaynaa" Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland ee Soomaaliya. 2. august 2009  APL ...
>>

Love

02/08/2009 12:45
  SIRAAJ .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}   SIRAAJ .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage...
>>

galkacyo

02/08/2009 12:04
  Gaalkacyo: Wafdigii dowladda Puntland ee joogay gobalka Mudug soo afmeeraya Booqashadooda. 3. august 2009  APL     ...
>>

puntland guul ayay gaartay

02/08/2009 12:03
  Addis Ababa: " Puntland guul ayay gaartay, waa in Soomaalida kale raacdaa wadadaasi oo kale" Raysalwasaaraha dalka Itoobiya. 3. august 2009  APL ...
>>

purtugal airline

[-] lachica... deadhea... Jul. 19

Lisbon Portugal

video-camera